How To Plant
How to Transfer your plant
Some simple instruction on transferring your new plants
1. Clear out area (optional), or just place on top of substrate.
2. Place hole container inside tank.
3. Gently, very gently remove plant from container.
4. Place your plant in the area you chosen.
5. "If your plant is floating or moving around."
Put small weight on top of plant for 5-15 min. This will allow air bubbles to escape.
6. Remove small weight.
Note: No need to buy special substrate. Come with is own substrate.